(Saturday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Coleridge Community College
Radegund Rd, Cambridge CB1 3RJ
length of course
Book a place on the course
Brief Description The course will cover the following topics: • Why do people get married and the significance and practicality of various wedding locations • Where to start? - managing and organising yourself •
The course will cover the following topics:
• Why do people get married and the significance and practicality of various wedding locations
• Where to start? – managing and organising yourself
• When to start? – time differences in production and delivery of various wedding suppliers such as florists, cake makers, etc.
• Attention to detail – what to look for if you want things to be perfect
• Risk management and assessment
• What can go wrong and how to avoid it
By the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to:
• Effectively plan and organise a wedding
• Source external suppliers and negotiate rates
• Multitask and manage your time effectively
• Co-ordinate with involved third parties and communicate in efficient and clear manner
• Identify possible risks and apply techniques to prevent and minimise them
Previous Experience and Knowledge Needed?
Professional or personal interest in event management or specifically wedding planning
For the first session you will need to bring:
Pen and paper
On completion of this course, what might your next steps be?
On completion of this course, you will feel confident in designing and managing a variety of events for friends and family. The Adult Learn and Train office is able to give course information or search for alternative courses for you.
Adult Learn and Train offer courses through-out the year.
Try similar courses or maybe look at learning something completely new.
You will find provision on some Saturday and Sunday’s , you will also find courses available in the day and evening at different venues in Cambridge. Courses vary in length from one-off sessions to 10 weeks or more.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Regina RaychevaRegina Ray is a photographer and graphic designer with many years of experience in the advertising industry. She has been teaching beginners and advanced Photography, Graphic Design and Publishing courses since 2013 in Cambridge and Chelmsford. Presently, she is a freelance photographer and graphic designer working from her studio near Cambridge