January 14 (Monday) 6:30 pm - February 11 (Monday) 8:30 pm
Parkside Community College
Parkside, Cambridge, CB1 1EH
Book a place on the course
Brief Description Do you have a special event coming up; wedding, significant birthday, anniversary, etc? If you would like to refresh your look, find out handy hints and look at colours
Do you have a special event coming up; wedding, significant birthday, anniversary, etc? If you would like to refresh your look, find out handy hints and look at colours that enhance your features then get booked on! This course will teach you how to use a group of COSMETICS including face powder, lipstick, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow and eyeliner that are used to enhance a person’s appearance.
Previous Experience and Knowledge Needed?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Understand basic hygiene routine before applying make up
• Learn different skin tones and face shapes
• Familiarise with different brushes and make up tools and products
• Learn application of different products and their benefits
• Demonstrate make up skill step by step
Extra costs on the course for example text book, materials or equipment:
£3 extra will be needed for each lesson.
For the first session you will need to bring:
• A note book to make notes
• You may prefer to use your own make-up and brushes
• tea towel, headband (if you have one)
On completion of this course, what might your next steps be?
You can go for further make-up studies such as theatrical make up or media make-up.
The Learn and Train office is able to give course information or search for alternative courses for you.