If you supplied your email address, you should have received a confirmation email immediately following your enrolment. If you have not received this, please contact:
Adult Learn and Train team
- If the course is cancelled, we will contact you to offer an alternative or a full refund.
- Free Parking is available in the evening at all centres on a first come first serve basis; if you require disabled parking please contact the centre concerned to reserve a space.
- All college premises are strictly NO SMOKING sites, any learners wishing to smoke are asked to do so away from the immediate vicinity of the college.
- Upon enrolment you will receive learner information about college support and signposts to policies and regulations.
- In the event of severe weather conditions that result in school closure: please check the website or tune into local radio for up-to-date information.
- Course materials or resources are whenever possible included in the cost of the course, however some courses will require learners to purchase additional resources. Please check your course description carefully for full details.
Find us on Facebook: Adult Learn and Train | Facebook
New Courses starting in September 2019
New courses will appear on the website over the next 3 weeks.
Booking starts from 1st July.
Please bear with us and come back from 1st July.
If you would like to be kept up to date contact the office to be added to our mailing list: email@example.com